2012-05-22

Market Talk - Could It Be an ABC Scenario Overnight?

From hq1888:  today u said wave3-4 have finished.    how do you judge wave3-4 finish, by 30min macd crossing down?   could it be possible to have ABC,  i.e. 1st leg SPX 1295 to 1328, then down to 1315,  then tomorrow 2nd leg up to ~1340?  thanks!
hq1888 - Thanks for commenting.  No, I don't use any indicator.  Since the market has followed my purple line wave count the past two week (accurately to even each reversal day), I would rather believe that the market will continue following my purple line wave count until it says otherwise.  Yes, it could be the ABC scenario if today's day high is penetrated.  It could be anything.  Since the current preferred count works pretty well, I would like to take your idea as an alternative count.

No comments:

Post a Comment