2012-07-16

What Waves to Trade?

From blessed - you were so sure about Wave-2, why not you short at today's high?
Good question!  You were right that I did not short this wave-2 today (07/16/2012) (, but how did you know that I did not short in my short term trade?).  Here are my answers about why I did not short this wave-2 today:
1. For long term and medium term positions, this wave-2 is too short-lived to trade.  The profit coming from shorting this wave-2 is too small to justify a trade in the large timeframe.  Basically, my long term trading focuses only on those waves in single or double brackets, while my medium term trading focuses only on those waves in single bracket or upper case without bracket.
2. For short term trading, it really depends on how short term it is.  I want to be relaxed.  As long as the market is there, we can make money from the market anytime as we want, so there is no need to trade every single micro- and trivial- wave even if we know where the market is going to.  OK, then what does my short term trading focus on?  My short term trading focuses only on those waves with no bracket and with no underscore.

No comments:

Post a Comment