2012-09-06

My Accont Types

From HKwave - Congrats Snowrider! What is the meaning of SAC troop and Big troop?

I have some trading accounts under my management.  Some of them are for conservative trading, and some aggressive.  I categorize them into three types of tradings, and each of them has its own strategy and ... a name for me to reference in my post:

1. Big Troop (大部隊) - The most conservative one.  The goal for this type of accounts is to preserve and grow hard-earned capital in a safe pace.  I trade 1X ETFs only in my Big Troop accounts.

2. SAC Troop (The Second Artillery Corps) (二砲部隊) - A more aggressive one.  The goal for this type of accounts is to grow in an aggressive pace.  I trade 2X or 3X ETFs in my SAC Troop accounts.

3. SOF (Special Operations Forces) (特戰部隊) - A very risky and most speculative one.  The goal for this type of accounts is to grow in a hyper speed.  I trade FX and futures in my SOF accounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment