2014-04-19

Announcement

Announcement:  I have set up a trading discussion group on QQ (an MSN-like messengeing platform) for posting my trades and analysis in real-time (including stock, futures, and FX).  If you are an active day trader, welcome to join the group and to share your thought.  If you trade occasionally, you are also welcome to join the group for discussion.  Please take the following steps to join the group:
1. Register an QQ user account from QQ website (http://www.imqq.com/)
2. Install QQ on your computer or mobile device
3. Add me to your QQ friend list (Add Contact or Find Friends) by my QQ ID: 2069797159
   (Please also put "PerfectWave" in the request so that I will accept your request.)
4. If you have problem on reaching me, feel free to contact me at:  snowrider at qq dot com

公告:  許多同學希望我繼續貼分析和操作!  我已經設立了一個QQ群可以供給大家一塊討輪群聊!  在盤中時我會在那QQ群上貼我的實時操作(包括個股與期貨與外匯).  如果你操作頻繁, 歡迎加入組群交流與分享!  如果你久久買賣一次, 也歡迎加入組群來大家討論!  加入組群方式:
1. 註冊一個QQ號
2. 下載並安裝QQ
3. 將我加入你的QQ朋友中!  我的QQ號是:  2069797159  (請在信息中加註 "PerfectWave" 這樣我才會接受你的請求)
4. 如果你加入組群有困難的話, 可以電郵聯絡我:  snowrider 小老鼠 qq 點 com

No comments:

Post a Comment